At Morocco Foundation, we promote children’s schooling and education. We help the underprivileged with the basic necessities such as water, food, and clothing.
We would like to spread awareness among the Moroccan community in the U.S about the necessity to help underprivileged people in Morocco, in an attempt to alleviate and improve their quality of living.
Today, and thanks to some generous donors, we have succeeded in different projects:
- Building school water well in the vicinity of boarding primary school in Souk Larbaa that benefits more than 600 children.
- Distributing 100′s of brand new outfits to children in the Akrach slum, thanks to a clothing manufacturer in Casablanca.
- Delivering thousands of goods to the Entraide Nationale organization that had been distributed nationwide to more than 100.000 recipients.
- Donating books to the first local library in Tarmast (Goulmima) and giving to 100 of locals the possibility to benefit from these books.
- Since 2004, and for 3 years now, we offered sheep to more than 20 families in need during Eid Al Adha.
- Together with another US organization, MF helped sending over 100 children to school in Goulmima and purchased new school supplies.
- Financial sponsorship of a motor-handicapped child in the Rabat region.
Without donations, we would never have been able to help those underprivileged people.
All donations are dedicated exclusively to the projects intended for and are allocated to the specific projects. We have no overhead or administrative charges, and no Board members are compensated for their work. We also know that financial transparency is important. At your request, we will send you a report about our expenditures.
Today, more than ever, we need your donations and your help to achieve what we began.
All donations are tax-exempt. The Morocco Foundation has granted its tax-exempt status in 2005 that enable donors to make TAX-DEDUCTIBLE contributions to our projects. Morocco Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization registered under New Jersey law.
You can donate by several methods:
- Our Paypal account in our website
- A check or money order to : Morocco Foundation, 6423 Richmond Hwy, # 301, Alexandria VA 22306 USA
- A deposit funds in the MF bank account: Bank of America: Account # 9505627811.