Dear Members and Friends,
RSVP today and share with your network and friends! The AMPA Ftour will take place at Maghrib time (city-specific).
This event is also an opportunity to “Give back” and donate to charitable projects in Morocco. To that end, we partnered with Morocco Foundation, a 501 (c) (3) Non-Profit Organization, that aims to fight poverty and illiteracy in Morocco by improving the availability and quality of services for the disadvantaged and poor population groups. As an organization run by volunteers, Morocco Foundation does not charge any overheads or administrative fees. 100% of your contributions will go directly towards the charitable projects. Morocco Foundation completed several projects thanks to generous donations and the hard work of many volunteers and the MF team. For more details, please visit: www.morocco-foundation.org .
Please note that voluntary donations for Morocco Foundation projects will be collected during the event through the MF’s website.
Here are the logistical details for each location:
- Atlanta (Friday 8/3) Venue: Persepolis Persian Cuisine – 6435 Roswell Road Northeast Atlanta (404) 257-9090 – Contact: Lina Alaoui – $25.
- Casablanca (Thursday 8/2): Venue: Le SQALA – Bd Almohades, en face de la marina Casablanca (05)22-26-09-60 – Contact: Bouchra Adyel & Amine Sebti. 280 Dh.
- New York (Friday 8/3) Venue: Arabesque – 4 E 36th St (between 5th Ave & Madison Ave) New York, (212) 532-2210 -Contact: Mehdi Menouar. $35
- Philadelphia (Friday 8/3) Venue: Argana- 2 North Lansdowne Avenue, Lansdowne, Pennsylvania – Contact: Hamza Kandoussi. $25.
- Rabat (Friday 8/3) Venue: Le Grand Comptoir – 279, avenue Mohammed V – Rabat212 5 37 20 15 14 – Contact: Salima Semmar & Fatine Zaaj – 170 Dh.
- San Francisco (Friday 8/3) Venue: – Morocco’s Restaurant – 873 Castro Street. Mountain View, CA, (650) 968-1502 – Contact: Yassir Abousselham & Chaouki Zahzah. $20. Cash only!
- Seattle (Friday 8/3) Venue: Kasbah- 1471 NW 85th Street, Seattle, WA 98117 (206) 788-0777 – Contact: Soufiane Hjiyej. $30.
- Tampa (Friday 8/3) Venue: Byblos Cafe- 2832 South MacDill Avenue Tampa FL (813) 805-7977 – Contact: Hicham Tadlaoui $25.
- Washington (Friday 8/3) Venue: Bistro- 1727 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington (202) 328-1640 – Contact: Said Bensaid & Mehdi Fichtali. $30
For questions regarding this event, please send an email to email@example.com.
Association of Moroccan Professionals in America